Use of Nexmo’s Singapore Long Virtual Number Services is subject to these Supplemental Terms.
- Restrictions on Use. Customer’s use of Nexmo’s Singapore Long Virtual Numbers (“LVNs”) shall be subject to the following restrictions, in addition to Nexmo’s Acceptable Use Policy. Singapore LVNs may not be:
- Used for advertising or broadcasts for commercial purposes;
- Used to send SMS messages over 160 characters (which may result in the message being split into multiple messages); or
- Transferred or ported to any third party.
- Payment. If Customer is obligated to pay in advance for Services under the Agreement, then the first twelve months of usage shall be payable in advance of provisioning of the Singapore LVN, and the monthly rate shall be paid in advance of each service month beginning in the thirteenth month. If Customer has arranged to pay in arrears for Services under the Agreement, then Customer shall be billed monthly in arrears for use of each Singapore LVN in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement or these Supplemental Terms, Customer shall be obligated to pay the monthly rate for each Singapore LVN for a minimum of twelve months in accordance with the payment terms above, which obligation shall survive any termination of the Agreement. Customer may terminate Services with respect to a given Singapore LVN only upon at least forty-five days’ prior written notice.