Competentum is a project-ready team of top-talent EdTech developers using our own and open-source solutions to lead clients to success in the digital transformation of education. We offer a full range of innovative education solutions, consulting and custom software development for both academic education and professional training. We work with all major education publishers and content providers, universities, cutting-edge EdTech companies, as well as L&D departments of large corporations.
We make the on-boarding process to Nexmo and TokBox fast as our clients do not need to develop their programmable video applications from scratch. Our clients take the Set2Meet platform and use it to accelerate their product development.
Why choose Competentum as your development partner?
· Top talent engineers graduated from leading universities in Eastern Europe holding degrees in computer science and STEM
· A wide range of pre-developed SDKs combined with deep knowledge of open-source solutions to improve your time to market
· First-hand experience of developing and launching international products, such as ShareKnowledge LMS
· Preferred Vendor status with the biggest educational publishers and most ambitious EdTech companies worldwide
· Full-stack teams capable of completing any project start to finish, from business analysis, UI/UX and architecture to QA, IT support and DevOps
· Our clients enjoy an agile and collaborative approach while working with our team hand-in-hand
· Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
· The winner of numerous international awards:
- Triple Microsoft “Partner of the Year” in Eastern and Central Europe
- Hottest K12 solution providers by Education Technology Insights
- Best E-Content Development Service – USA by TMT ExcellenceContact Competentum
How We Work with Nexmo
Our team has invested in building a platform serving as accelerator for the development of custom communication products with Nexmo and TokBox.
Set2Meet is a highly customizable turn-key solution for virtual classrooms and corporate training. It provides modules for real-time meetings and collaboration, scheduling and learner-teacher matching, user management, reporting and analytics.
Thanks to using Nexmo, Set2Meet works directly through the browser and provides low-latency communications around the world, including China. It also features iOS and Android apps for slick experience on mobile. In addition, Set2Meet integrates with Nexmo to add multi-channel notifications and messaging. With these tools, we make sure nobody misses an important workshop, and all the notifications reach their addresses.
Set2Meet is so great that it can be used outside of education space to build any online communication products faster. Contact us for the demo and learn how you can improve your time to market with integrating Nexmo!