June 13, 2017 Every day software eats a bit more of the world, and it never ceases to amaze me how profoundly transformed and re-invented are the things that software eats. I recently became aware that phone calls are being eaten by software in a rather spectacular way. Without going too deeply into the long explanation, suffice it […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit