January 10, 2017 Nexmo enters 2017 having reached milestones enjoyed by few companies in the first five years of business. From its inception as a startup with the bold ambition of disrupting communication technology, we built a top-notch team that has worked tirelessly to grow the business to nearly a $100M run rate in a relatively short time. […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit