November 14, 2017 Everything in customer communication changes on May 25, 2018. That’s the day the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect, and it has serious implications for how companies communicate with their customers. How serious? Up to €20 million or 4% of your company’s global turnover for non-compliance. Read on to find […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit