June 14, 2017 By integrating the Nexmo Voice API with an Amazon IoT button, guest blogger Michael Piccuirro enabled his son to make a phone call by clicking a button so he could walk to school. Here’s how he did it. My wife leaves for work early, so it’s my responsibility to get our kids ready and off […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit