October 12, 2017 The recent 2017 TechCrunch Disrupt hackathon in San Francisco had the unfortunate timing to occur during some of the most serious natural disasters that have occurred in the US in more than a decade. With Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma ravaging Texas and Florida, respectively—with Hurricanes Jose and Maria close behind—the unofficial theme of the […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit