For deaf and hard of hearing people, communicating via mobile device can be challenging. RogerVoice, the leading telecommunications voice recognition solution for deaf and hard of hearing people, provides users with the ability to start a phone call and receive instant live transcriptions of what the callee is saying. It works in multiple countries and […] Read more »
- How To Send SMS Messages with Python, Flask and Nexmo
- How Businesses Can Tap Into Customer Engagement Trends
- Using AWS IoT Button and Nexmo to Make a Phone Call
- Inbound Phone Calls are the Digital Marketer's New Playground
- Innovation with Communications APIs and Artificial Intelligence
- Aaron is joining the Developer Relations team!