January 15, 2015 Push notifications. Emails. SMS API. There’s no shortage of channels to communicate with your users. But how do you know which one to use? Each of them have their inherent differences, both good and bad. Email is cheap, but with read rates of below 20% it isn’t a good option for delivering critical information. Push […] Read more »
- New Nexmo Account Management Feature Is All About Team Empowerment
- Bots and AI: How Personal Will Personal Assistants Be?
- The GDPR: What It Means for Customer Communication
- The Customer Interface Is Conversational. It’s Time to Engage.
- Will Bots Give Rise to Voice SEO and Bidding on Spoken Queries?
- Nexmo at the Swift Summit