Last week, Nexmo client engageSPARK sent approximately 175,000 SMS messages on behalf of the global humanitarian agency Mercy Corps to inform citizens in the path of Typhoon Hagupit in the Philippines to evacuate, including what to prepare, where to go, and provided emergency phone numbers. The typhoon forced more than 1.7 million people to flee […] Read more »
- How To Send SMS Messages with Python, Flask and Nexmo
- How Businesses Can Tap Into Customer Engagement Trends
- Using AWS IoT Button and Nexmo to Make a Phone Call
- Inbound Phone Calls are the Digital Marketer's New Playground
- Innovation with Communications APIs and Artificial Intelligence
- Aaron is joining the Developer Relations team!